Monday, April 30, 2007

Wow, It escalated rather quickly.

Holy crap, today was my first real day, I'd like to think. I was thrown into the evil pipeline. I had to navigate through it and all that crap, it was awful! But I got the ish done.

It was 11AM and my brain was not functioning without sugar, when I was told to do this and that and this and that..

And another landmark of work, I officially rigged! YES! RIGGA! Soo, I'm proud of myself, yet tired all at the same time.

I noticed my walk felt like 30 seconds and the subway ride was more of an escalator ride. I think I'm getting used to this New England crap.

As for the weather.. it's cold one day, warm and humid the next, raining.. it's like a broken slot machine when it comes to the climate..

Oh, btw, my work is across the street from Wendy's... life is good.

No comments: