Friday, April 27, 2007

The Mundane Not Quite Setting In...

Well, 4 bucks left on my subway card, I see that 20 bucks will last me a week. Today I sat in my first meeting and my first company lunch. Thai food! Wahoo! Well, nothing new occured, other than the fact that I realized I don't have to come in on Saturday. Asking my boss if I should anyway, he said "No. Just stay home, and practice holding your breath or something.. on monday I'll time you."

I was given some work today, and finished it, and spent the last hour of work staring at the ceiling and spinning in my chair. Learning 3DS Max is easy once you know Maya, in case you guys are worried. Well, at least skinning is. The tools that you can get for skinning are far superior to Maya's default weight stuff :T

I asked about jobs and stuff, and they're looking for interns and maybe another tech artist.. soo.. if you guys are interested in skinning.. heh.. I had to throw out a bunch of rigging and skinning terms for my interview.. just to give you guys a heads up.

So.. that's about it, got a guitar hero shirt, and going to get a rock band shirt later on. Damn, this place really is sweet. The walks are feeling alot shorter, and the subway trips feel instantaneous.

Peace and chicken grease,
-Leo

No comments: