Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 2, Electric Bugaloo.

Once again, another day of skinning. It made me feel good when my supe walked over to see the facial rigs I've skinned and the first word he said was "amazing." I worked with one of the new tech artists today and he actually came to me for guidance. I know it's inflating my ego, but it feels good to get compliments like that on your 2nd day of work. (Well, technically 3rd, but day 1 was orientation.)

Oh, and I got to play the game itself, and let me tell you.. it will revolutionize the way you think, feel, act, and love. It's like.. Wyld Stallyns from Bill & Ted status.

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about more perks, but seriously, you guys need to get your asses to Harmonix.. and QUICK.

Wish you were (all) here.
-Leo

3 comments:

rondoc said...

Thats what I'm talking about!...showem how we do it in E-town

the_real_telene said...

hm.. i'm in thailand, and when i clicked "reply", blogger.com knew who i was... wtf! SPIES! EVERYWHERE!!

seriously though, leo, let that ego be stroked. you deserve it ;) just don't let it inflate your head to the brink of explosion (read: angry chinese bodyguard dude from "big trouble in little china").

Raul said...

Leo, you already know the secret of any industry, which is... "Nobody really knows what the F they're doing and are terrified of the day they'll be found out."

Good luck, kick ass, and most importantly of all: Have a lot of fun! We all believe in you (except for Ron)!