Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Leo's Bloggachusetts! The Baptism of a Beast!

Hey everyone! This is a way I guess I can keep everyone posted on what the hell I'm doing here, and make sure everyone knows that I'm not on the FBI Witness Protection Program.

Well today was my first trial by fire, so to speak, where I skinned some shit. I'm not supposed to talk about alot of stuff, but I'll let you know as much as I am legally allowed to tell you, which is nothing. :(

Anycrap, I got in yesterday, met my roommate who's a cool guy, he's like Scott Hale, but cooler.

Today, I got a present. We each got a copy of Guitar Hero II for the X-Box 360. So, Kenny, I guess you're off the hook. By the way, where's my Guitar Hero? Ahh f you. Anyways.. It's raining like shit right now and I had to walk home in the rain, which was refreshing from yesterday's warm and humid weather.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. I'll talk to you guys later. Don't wanna give everything away on the first post.

No comments: