Friday, June 1, 2007

Yay! I'm important!

Well, right now, I think I'm solely in charge of physics in Rock Band. So.. when you guys play, you can go look at the hair and clothing dynamics and how they're set up, and you can say "I know that guy that did that!" "OMG I WENT TO SKOOL WITH THAT DOOD!" I'm also in charge of real time deformers in game too. But that's just boring.

I was sitting in a character meeting with two senior artists and they were asking me how physics works and if "such and such" is possible. I felt important. I think I found a niche in the crowd, what confirms it is that I'm mentioned on the website! go to http://www.rockband.com click on the paper tear outs and there is a blog post about me missing work on thursday to wait for packages! I've made it! Wahoozle!

So.. when are you guys gonna come over and work here?

2 comments:

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

I'm a "re-re" and I can't find the importantness blog about you. Heeelllppp Me!