Friday, June 15, 2007

Clambaked!

Well, I just got back from clambake, and it was exquisite. We each got a whole lobster (I didn't take a pic.. too busy eating) A cup of chaowdah! (it's spelt that way over here) corn on the cob, steamed littleneck clams and black mussels. HOLY CRAP it was good. I'll remember to take some pics of the food next time. The lobsters were huge too.

So, they shipped us over to George's Island home of an old fort and some other stuff, went exploring in pitch black tunnels and all that, other than the food, I don't remember much. I couldn't sleep last night and but I eventually went to bed at 3AM to get up at 8. Which I know, for a normal person seems perfectly fine, but not for me. Anyways, I was awake enough to take a few pics.

I ran up to the atlantic ocean and slapped it and yelled out "TAG" and with my arms raised triumphantly I ran through my coworkers' volleyball game in heated passion.


Boston from the boat.


It looks like I'm composited in, but luckily, you all know my compositing skills suck.

It was a fun day, and I lay here, tired as hell, so I'm gonna go to bed. I missed work on thursday so I have to make up time tomorrow, hurrah.

2 comments:

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

Ya so, I see an Ocean and no waves . . . (crickets chirping) . . . time to get out. What a waste of an ocean. Pssscch, silly east coasters and their oversized steroid lobsters.