Monday, June 11, 2007

Two Day Post!

Well, Sunday I went to Boston, bought a camera and some clothes, spent a bit of money, and I bought some shirts off the internet. Soo.. I can't buy anything except food right now. It's like college!

My friend and I went to downtown Boston and we went shopping, so I actually got to explore the city. It looks amazing. The crazy people here are a lot more noisy than those in SF, there was this dude yelling down the streets about Jesus and pointing at people saying that they'll go to hell. I think some skinheads beat him up cause when I left Borders, I couldn't hear him anymore.

Anyway today at work was lame. I sat around and basically did nothing, but don't tell my boss, I don't think I'm getting burnt out, but it's hard to say. I think I'm just tired skinning hair, so I left work without doing my work, however my boss did talk to me and he said he understood that they put on alot of stuff on me, which is good, however I did the stupid thing in saying "I'll do it all." :D

Actually, I did do something, I taught one of the senior artists how the physics system works, so I guess that's more than what I normally do, so, you know what? I did have a productive day.

Well, that's it for me, see ya!

1 comment:

Ink.Stare said...

Hahahaha

The great thing is that you will do it all and at a timely manner.