Tuesday, June 5, 2007

With Great Power, Comes Great... ...line?

Well, today was freak out day. You know when you stand in the middle of an empty street, and you see like 50 motorcycles come at you and the drivers weilding swords and stuff, and they're going at you in breakneck speed, so you freeze up for a moment and soil yourself, before you run? Today was like that.

Well, that and getting reprimanded for stuff that didn't work, ugh! It was a nightmare.

However, I saw only light at the end of the tunnel. The fact that I was the sole person being blamed let me know my responsibilities have actually grown, and being part of the whirlwind of hectic work let me know I was part of the team. Wow!

Well, I stayed late and I got my work done.. I'm sleepy, I can't wait to get back to California.

1 comment:

Seth Henderson said...

I miss ya buddy! Don't forget I owe you a beer buddy ;)