Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm a regular employee now.

Well, I'm no longer the new guy as new people keep coming in. Today, I integrated assets like a beast. They gave me 7 to do for the week, and I finished 5 of them. Luckily they don't have anymore so they won't be tossing any more at me.

Anyways, it's was a ho-hum day, but I was greeted by.. MY FIRST PAYCHECK! WAHOOZLE! I can see why some people don't stay unemployed. It's because you get money, and you can only watch Cheaters for so long without getting bored.

Well.. that's all I got people, gonna go play Earth Defense Force '07. My roommate picked it up, it's such a low-budget game.. but god damn is it fun.

1 comment:

A said...

Well, I can tell you, if cheaters gets boring you can always watch Cops or Judge Hatchett. Then you can spend the rest of unemployed afternoon drinking a corona reveling in the fact that you ARE a better person; at least that's what I do and that's what I keep telling myself.