Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm a New Englander!

Well, as I was taking the subway to work, I walked over to the small restaurant and ordered a calzone, stepped out to pick up my laundry and went back to get my food. As I walked down the street with my laundry in one hand and food in the other, it occurred to me.. I'm now a regular resident of the Jamaica Plain area, and even more, Massachusetts. I'm a functioning member of society that paid his taxes, and uses services around him to survive in this state. WOW, MIND BLOWING

Anyway, work is, work, and that's pretty much all it is, that and FUN. The monotony is setting in, however, as a workaholic, I keep going.

I met a friend here recently, she's from San Diego and we talk alot about California and how she misses it. I do too, but I can't let that bug me now, I'm waiting a month before I start getting homesick.

It's now been 20 days since I started work, and I guess you could say I haven't changed that much, no accent yet, but I'm trying. Well, hope to see you guys soon in the near future, til then, take care!

No comments: