Thursday, May 3, 2007

I walked 5 miles for a Green Tea Frap.

So, it's 10pm. I swore I'd never go out at night, since I heard that the area is bad at night, but PSSH! It's peaceful compared to Richmond. A friggin school play yard full of rabbits and retarded kids. Anycrap. I met another friend on Craigslist, that didn't turn up to be a dude. Anywho, she works over at a Starbucks and said I'd get a free drink if I visit her.

Everyone who knows me knows that... I got lost. Ended up walking all over Harvard.. down the wrong way of Massachusetts Ave. Which I think runs along a good portion of the state. I get my drink at 11, after leaving at 9.

Harvard is nice at night, and it's really really boring. I didn't have to run from anything, lame..

So anyway.. I hop back on the train at 11:30 and make it before they shut down the T (the name of the subway system). And headed to Jamaica Plain (Boston's version of Oakland) There was no one around! Where are the crackheads that come out at night? No pipes on the floor, I saw pens. PENS GODDAMNIT.. Broken pens in the gutter. So.. I walked home without a hitch, and a fistful of pens I can use at work.

So.. here I lay.. in bed, writing this blog, work in 9 hours, and I'm not tired.. just sweaty from all that hardcore walking.

To summarize. Harvard is nice, and I can walk the streets at night. Just as long as I have my dirty black hoodie which I now dub the "Does it look like I have money, motherfucker?" jacket.

No comments: