Monday, July 23, 2007

Crunch: Day 1

Well, I know I've stayed at work for over 11 hours some times but this day was different.

Today marked the first day of crunch, where we try to get the game as clean as possible. We moved offices so we had some difficulty with everything. I couldn't start working until it was noon, but regardless I got my tasks done.

Tomorrow I'll have some more fun with it since I won't be frustrated, even though today, during downtime, I made a pillow out of some bubble wrap, which I think is productive.

We moved a block away and the office I'm in has the most free space. Which I intend to flaunt by putting in a kiddie pool and filling it with styrofoam packing peanuts. I hope they'll let me, because I think that's a great idea.

Anyway, I just got home and it's 10. I think I'm gonna go to bed now, there's really nothing else I can say because of my contract, other than Rock Band will change your life.

No comments: