Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Monday Madness

So.. this is what happened monday morning, it was hilarious.

I go to the elevator to head to the bank real quick to get some pocket money, and when the door opens I see some old guy, swaying, and on his knees, bracing himself against the elevator wall. I watch him for a bit, and get out of his way as he seems to stagger out into the lobby of Harmonix.

I walk past him and enter the elevator car and notice the smell of listerine.. I watch the guy crawl into the lobby as the doors close.

I come back in and see one of my coworkers and he holds the elevator door for me and says "Brace yourself dude.." I go: "Why?" and he says "There's some guy in the lobby trashed off listerine"

I was all "Oh.. no.."

I come and notice a gathering of coworkers staring at the guy sitting on the couch with about half of his composure intact.

Seems that there's a church on the 12th floor and that's where he was headed, however someone let him onto our floor.. :D

Long story short, they called the ambulance and the guy got whisked back to safety, and I never told anyone that I let that guy in, until later in the afternoon the group of animators were talking "Hey did you hear about that drunk guy, Leo?"

and I replied "Yeah, I let him in."

No comments: